2. ELECTRONIC-DELIVERY POLICY & YOUR CONSENT
You agree that we may electronically provide to you required notices, agreements, and other information concerning our website. If you no longer agree to receive notices electronically, please cease using our website.
4. CHANGES TO OUR WEBSITE
We may discontinue or change any service or feature on our website at any time and without notice.
5. ACCESS COSTS
You must provide, at your own expense, the equipment and Internet connections that you will need to access and use our website. If you access our website through a telephone line, please call your local phone company to determine if the access numbers you select are subject to long-distance or other toll charges at your location. Also, if you access our website through wireless applications (e.g., cell phones), your carrier, such as a wireless carrier, may charge fees for alerts, web browsing, messaging, and other services that require the use of airtime and wireless data services. Check with your carrier to verify whether any such fees apply to you. You are solely responsible for any costs you incur to access our website through any wireless or other communication service.
6. YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
6.1 You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You may not submit or transmit through our website any information, content, or material or otherwise engage in any conduct that:
1. violates or infringes the rights of others, including, without limitation, patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
2. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, or is pornographic;
3. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
4. impersonates any person, business, or entity, including us and our employees and agents;
5. contains viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or that otherwise permit the unauthorized use of a computer or computer network;
6. encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
8. interferes with the use of our website by others.
6.2 You may not use our website:
1. for your own commercial gain;
2. to offer any form of advertising or promotion without our prior written consent; or
3. to provide any false personal information or any information, content, or material on account of anyone other than yourself without permission.
6.3 By using our website, you agree:
2. not to share or transfer your password without our consent.
3. not to gather personal information such as real name, phone number, address, etc.
Each player may only have one account. We reserve the right to delete an account in the case of a player with multiple accounts, or for any other reason.
6.5 You may not use our website or any of our communication tools to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about our users for the purpose of sending (or to facilitate the sending) of unsolicited bulk communications. You may not induce or allow others to use our website to violate the terms of this section. We may terminate your access or use of our website immediately and take other legal action if you, or anyone using your access to our website, violates these provisions. We may take any technical measures to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing, or remaining within our computer or communications networks.
6.6 Any information, content, or material you have created and submitted or transmitted through our website and that is covered by intellectual property rights (or similar rights) shall be licensed to us as a nonexclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license, and we are entitled to use such intellectual property on or in connection with our website or any other medium.
6.8 If you select a username, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate to do so.
7. LICENSE TO USE OUR WEBSITE
8. AGE RESTRICTIONS
By using our website, you confirm that you are 13 years of age or. You agree that if your computer, Internet-enabled device, Internet connection, and/or facilities (whether owned, leased, or borrowed) access or assist users in accessing our website or services, you will not allow or assist, knowingly or unknowingly, children under 13 years old to access our website or services. You agree that if you do allow or assist children under 13 years old to access our website, you will assume full liability for any consequences, and that under no circumstances (including, but not limited to, negligence) will we, any third-party content provider, or their respective agents be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising from the use of or inability to use the sites by users under 13 years of age, even if such party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Certain area of our website may have separate age restrictions. You agree that you will obey all those separate age restrictions.
9. CLAIMS FOR INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
If, in your view, any copyright or other intellectual property right (“IP right”) that you may have is being infringed by/on our website, please inform us immediately, thereby providing us with:
1. the electronic or physical signature of the owner of the IP right or the person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
2. a description of the IP right that you claim has been infringed, and a description of the infringing activity;
3. the identification of the location where the original or authorized copy of the copyrighted work exists (for example, the URL of our website where it is posted, or the name of the book in which it has been published, or, in case of a registered brand name, an excerpt of such register evidencing the registry);
4. a copy of a license in which you are granted the right to use and to protect such IP right (if you are not the owner of the IP right);
5. the identification of the URL or other specific location on this site where the material that you claim is infringing is located; this information must be specific enough to enable us to locate such material;
6. your name and full contact details; and
7. a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
We provide our website as is, with all faults and as available. We and our suppliers make no express warranties or guarantees about our website. We are not obligated to supply any support whatsoever. To the extent permitted by law, we and our suppliers disclaim implied warranties that our website and all software, content, and services distributed through our website are merchantable, of satisfactory quality, accurate, timely, fit for a particular purpose or need, and noninfringing. We do not guarantee that our website will meet your requirements or will be error-free, reliable, without interruption, or available at all times. We do not guarantee that the results that may be obtained from the use of our website (including any support services) will be effective, reliable, or accurate or will meet your requirements. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use our website (either directly or through third-party networks) at times or locations of your choosing. No oral or written information or advice given by a representative of us shall create a warranty. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Your sole and exclusive remedy for any dispute with us is to discontinue your use of our website. We, our parent, our content partners, and our suppliers shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising from your use of, inability to use, or reliance upon our website. These exclusions apply to any claims for lost profits, lost data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any other commercial damages or losses, even if we knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our parent and other affiliated companies as well as any respective employees, contractors, officers, directors, and agents from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees that arise from your use or misuse of our website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with us in asserting any available defenses.
13. INTERNATIONAL USE
We make no representation that any content of our website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States. Accessing our website from territories where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access our website from a location outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
14. CHOICE OF LAW AND LOCATION FOR RESOLVING DISPUTES
You agree that the laws of the United States and the State of Florida govern this contract and any claim or dispute that you may have against us. You further agree that any disputes or claims that you may have against us will be resolved by a court located in the State of Florida, and you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.